Information We Collect
In running and maintaining our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information about your use of our site including details of visits such as the pages and materials viewed or accessed. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data where appropriate;
- Information provided voluntarily by you, e.g. when you register for information;
- Information we receive from other sources such as other websites that we operate or are part of. We may also work with third parties (e.g. business partners, payment and delivery services) and collect information about you from themselves;
- Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means.
Use of Your Information
We use the information that we collect from you to provide our services to you. In addition to this we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
- To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our products or services;
- To provide information to you relating to other products that may be of interest to you. Such additional information will only be provided where you have consented to receive such information;
- To inform you of any changes to our website, services or goods and products;
- If you have previously purchased goods or services from us we may provide to you details of similar goods or services, or other goods and services, that you may be interested in.
Storing Your Personal Data
In operating and maintaining our website it may be necessary to store or transfer data outside the European Economic Area. Processes including order fulfillment or payment may be part of such data transfers. We strive to take all reasonable steps to ensure that your data is treated and stored securely. Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee the security of your data you choose to send us when sent over the internet as electronic transmission is not completely secure. While we will do our best to ensure secure transmission, any transmission is at your own risk.
Disclosing Your Information
- In the event that we sell any or all of our business, in which case it may be considered a transferrable asset;
- Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information;
- To prevent fraud taking place or to reduce the risk of fraud;
Access to Information
In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 you have the right to access any information that we hold relating to you. We reserve the right to levy a fee to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
You may opt out at any time from any marketing mails by contacting us at email@example.com.